Nemo Dagger Osmo 2P Tent
Regular price Sale price
Unit price per
The Dagger OSMO tent is designed to balance a light weight with a roomy interior for peak performance on the trail and comfortable downtime in the evenings. With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, it has more storage area and volume than any other tent in its price and weight category.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- Pre-bent anodised aluminium DAC Featherlite® NSL poles and best-in-class stakes included.
- Colour-coded, hubbed pole set with colour-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- New Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but stows more efficiently in your pack.
- Landing Zone™ waterproof storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
To further increase the longevity of this tent we recommend using it with the Nemo Dagger 2P Footprint.
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Season: 3
- Minimum Weight: 1.43 kg
- Packed Weight: 1.7 kg
- Packed Size: 50 x 16 x 9 cm
- Peak Height: 106 cm
- Floor Dimensions: 229 x 127 cm