Designed on the trail - The L-CAP features a breathable, lightweight cape and an oversized visor to ensure your entire head and neck are protected from the sun, no matter the activity. The adjustable chin strap cinches up like a hoodie and prevents the excess fabric from flapping in the wind. The cape can be worn in multiple ways, full cape, 3/4 cape, or tucks away inside the main body of the L-CAP to disappear completely, extending the use of the L-CAP throughout your day on the trail.
- Complete head & neck protection from the sun
- Oversized visor completely shades your face.
- Full cape, 3/4 cape, & no cape modes allow the cap to adapt to your day on or off the trail
- Low pony tail opening at the back
- Sun cape overhangs the side of the visor for peripheral sun shade
- Very secure in high wind conditions
- Black visor colour minimises glare
- Truly one size fits all
- Packs up to a fraction of its size in seconds thanks to our proprietary adjustable cord mechanism
- Front adjustment placement makes the cap more comfortable when laying down and there are no buckles to pinch your hair
- On the fly cord adjustment allows you to tighten/loosen the fit depending on trail conditions without removing the L-CAP
- 50+ UPF Recycled polyester ripstop
- Reflective adjustment cord with Nifco cord lock
- Reflective silk screen logo
- Duraflex premium snaps
- Sewn EVA Visor
- Weight: 2 ounces or 58 grams
Parapack recommend handwashing their headwear in warm water with soap.
Air dry only.
Sweat stains removal
Try soaking the cap in hydrogen peroxide and then rinsing it well with cold water and light soap.