Revelate Designs Polecat
The Polecat waterproof drybag is the perfect companion for your fork mount cargo cage. It is radio frequency welded and significantly lighter (up to 40-50%) than similar bags on the market.
The base of the bag has a contoured low profile which eliminates a high wear spot at the outer edge. The back of the bag is reinforced with urethane Hypalon to protect from bolt heads and abrasion from the cage. Reinforced base and outer edges make this bag worthy of all the elements long distance touring can bring. To secure the Polecat it features a urethane coated daisy chain which easily fits plastic buckles and straps.
- Waterproof 3D welded construction
- Contoured sides
- Roll top closure
- Urethane Hypalon reinforcements
- Urethane coated webbing daisy chain
- Fits fork mounted racks like the Topeak Versacage and Blackburn Outpost
- Please note the Polecat is not perfectly round because of its contoured base, see dimensions below.
- Max Height: 31.75 cm
- Width: 13.3 cm
- Depth at base: 11.43 cm
- Weight: 105 g
- Volume: 3.5 L
- Materials: 210 Denier ripstop nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements.