Standard Procedure SPF 50+ Sunscreen - 500ml
Standard Procedure's SPF 50+ is a powerhouse sunscreen for sun-sensitive skin, formulated with over 40 years of experience and designed to withstand the toughest elements. It’s clean formulation and added Australian superfruits with Antioxidants and Vitamins A, B+ and C make it the perfect formula for everyday wear on your face, body or for children.
This 500ml bottle is the biggest bag for buck! Make it a mainstay in your bathroom for everyday use and refill your 60ml bottle for protection on the go.
- Very high protection from sun at SPF50+
- Australian made
- Dermatologically tested
- Broad spectrum - protects against UVA/UVB rays
- Includes Australian superfruits with antioxidants and vitamins A, B+, C, Papain & Bromelain
- Free from PABA, Parabens, Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Fast absorbing + dry touch
- Low irritant sweat resistant formula
- Australia TGA certified
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for children (Recommended from 6+ months, always patch test on a small area first)
- Doesn't run into eyes + cause stinging
- No white cast
How to apply
Avoid exposure to eyes. External use only. Store below 30°C. Store bottle upright. Avoid storing in direct sunlight. Always patch test before use. Keep out of reach of children. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If eye or skin irritation persists, seek medical attention/ advice.